Renew an Item
Except for reserve list items, books or magazines or books-on-CD or DVDs currently checked out can be renewed up to two times, either in person at the circulation desk or via telephone.
Renewals can also be made via the My Account link (in the upper right corner of the regional library website or through the Mountain Network Catalog Consortium online catalog page).
– Enter your library card number and your pin (e.g. last four digits of phone number or card number or other pin you have used). Note: Pin numbers require a one-time set up by contacting library staff.
– Click on Items Checked Out.
– Click on title(s) you want to renew.
– Click on Renew action for chosen titles.
– Click on Save.
– Double-check new date due for the item(s) you renewed.